Sunday, June 12, 2011

Life and the Sims

I thought I would start a blog to highlight my legacy and to show some of my creations.  I made it a more adult site because I want to post pics without that annoying blur.  So those of you that are offended by pixelated nudity should probably not look at my blogs.


I also made this blog so that in the case of a few of those blogs that try to make themselves seem self important by copying and pasting posts from the official forum and calling people names that I could call them out on it.  

Also I allow comments unlike they do but I will tell you that if all you do is post hate or nasty messages I will delete those.  If you have an honest comment or point I will definitely leave it.

So anyway this is my first post and I will continue over the next few days getting everything uploaded and updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment