Sunday, June 26, 2011

Craziness!

What is going on here?  What is it you people think I have done?  This whole thing is over Sims 3 game?  This hatefulness and meanness?

I really don't get it.  All I wanted to do was to post on the Sims 3 forum, have some friends and talk about a game.  Now I'm being compared to Hitler!  WTF is this!  My friends website has been hacked and his personal info stolen all over this?

Are all of you insane?  We are all real people behind these computer screens.  All of us have families, friends and are probably all very nice people.  Why is there so much hate on here?  I for one am sick of it all.

I really don't want to fight with any of you.  All this copying and pasting of posts and she said, he said stuff and trying to be the first one to hurt someone, is beyond ridiculous.  A lot of you are well educated people, but I heard a quote the other day that said, just because you have an education does not make you dignified or classy and I can see that now.

Please take a minute and think about everything you are posting and saying about other people.  I know I am.

1 comment:

  1. At this point it can't be that these people just don't like you. It's obvious they're jealous of something. I would know - I've been jealous of people in the past so what did I do? I made them my prime targets and did whatever I could to bring them down. Not a flattering thing to reveal about myself, but obviously people are still checking this blog out and hopefully it will give them something to think over.

    And to those of you who have something to say about me, my relationship with Brad and others, or how I've responded to this whole situation, please feel free to email me about it. The address is on my profile. I would be fascinated to hear your thoughts and opinions on the subject, however ill-informed they may be.

    Finally, while I personally don't waste my time on the cesspool of blogs floating around out there, you all are damn fools if you think you're the only ones writing about what happens in this community. Just a fair warning. There are two sides to every story, my friends.

    ReplyDelete